...to finding happiness and wealth
- life coaching to discover your passions and live the life of your dreams!
Would you like to reinvent yourself or start a new business based on your passions towards financial freedom?
Would you like to have peace of mind, more time for yourself and your loved ones?
Would you like to feel more loved, connected and surrounded with people who love you?
Would you like to be happy, excited, energized and secure in the knowledge that you are fulfilling your life purpose?
Would you like to regain your freedom, take control of your life and do what makes you happy?
Would you like to feel special and celebrate your uniqueness?
Would you like to be joyful, laugh, have fun again and have time to pursue your passions?
Many people feel it's the adversities or obstacles in their life that is preventing them from finding happiness and wealth. By avoiding those obstacles, the same obstacle will keep revisiting you again and again in different forms. Why - because these obstacles are there for you to overcome so you will learn important life lessons and become the best person that you can be!
Karen's unique life has made her an expert in overcoming obstacles using fun and innovative ways without losing her integrity, values, happiness or freedom. Instead of problem-solving .... Karen uses 'action-solving' to overcome them, transforming her life and the lives of others to authentic happiness. This is one of the secrets to lasting wealth, only when you are truly happy will you be able to perform at your best ... and then the wealth will come.
The transformative benefits of overcoming obstacles will lead you to your own path of peace and happiness. Don't do it alone, everyone needs a helping hand.
1. Down-load the free report "10 Quick-fixes to finding Happiness". Create your own "10 Quick-fixes to finding Happiness" and take action!
2. Book your first strategy assessment session with Karen to take your first step towards finding Happiness and Prosperity.
|Get your free report:
"10 Quick-fixes to Happiness"
· Adopted by a single woman in Malaysia at the age of 2 months. Adopted mother left her to live with her brother and his wife until age 6.
· Lived with adopted mother from ages 6-18: it was living in prison: no friends, no sports, and no outside activities.
· Left home with no money, no
plan, and no friends, and in a new country, Australia. She was finally free and for the first time in 10 years...happy again.
· Picked raspberries for 3 months.
· Put herself through college while
working 4-5 jobs. Graduated with Bachelor of Science degrees in Chemistry and Computer Science and Honors in Chemistry. She created 15 new compounds, and 2 scientific papers were published on her research.
· Worked 16+ years in the Computing Industry. She worked in every aspect of the industry, including development, technical, business development, marketing, channels, alliances, sales and executive management(VP Sales, co-founder).
· Traveled all over the world; had a lot of fun and learned a lot. She was rewarded with top performer awards, bonuses, promotions, and 100% clubs. The last start-up was a winner: Karen was a millionaire on paper at 38.
· Had fun bush-walking, rock-climbing, sailing, golfing, sledding, skiing, white-water rafting, drumming, motor-cycling, wind-surfing, skim-boarding, surfing, kayaking, snorkeling and dancing.
· Fell in love with salsa and danced all over the world - Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, London, Montreal, Paris, Brazil, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc.
· A severe foot injury led her to Ballroom dancing and she competed in Ballroom dance competitions from 1994-2001. Karen also explored many other forms of dancing.
· Left the computing industry in Jan 2001; she walked away from a lot of money.
· Travelled to Brazil to learn how to dance samba; performing Samba at the age of 38. She then went on a second trip to Cuba for dance training.
· Started painting in Nov 2001. Karen had never painted in her life...thus began her emotional transformation! The creative side of her brain asserted itself so strongly it collapsed her left brain.
· Featured on HGTV and selected as artist of the year by City of Buena Park. Exhibited in New York, San Francisco, and Laguna Beach.
· Started coaching art in 2003; helping her student's creative transformations.
· Co-produced “Devil's Punchbowl” in 2005 - selected for LA International Short Film Festival.
· Started coaching Ballroom dancing in 2006; helping her students overcome their fears, become dancers and transform their lives!
· For her entire life, Karen had always been coaching, mentoring and helping others in finding happiness. Through her coaching practice, Karen is now helping many find their passions, succeed in business and live the life of their dreams.
|Get your free report:
"10 Quick-fixes to Happiness"
Karen Mills changed my life. About 2 ½ years ago I attended a Chinese Watercolor workshop taught by Karen. I loved it, and I have continued to take group workshops and private lessons from her ever since. Not only has she taught me the techniques I need to paint in this beautiful media, but, through her teaching style, she has encouraged me to grow and improve as an artist. Karen has also been valuable to me personally as a friend and mentor. She encouraged me to purchase a painting that I had fallen in love with but was hesitant to buy. This painting now hangs in my living room and inspires me daily to take my own art to the next level. Because of this inspiration, I am now not only painting, but framing and selling my art. Through Karen, I have reinvented myself. My whole life I have been a person who loved art, admired and envied artists, and wished I could be an artist. I went into Science research and was a high school counselor. With Karen’s coaching, encouragement, and friendship, I now am an artist. My life will forever be enriched" - Lynda Frautnick, Flower Power artist, California.